Stonehedge Kennel is located 3 miles from Lake Mohawk and Sparta, 6 miles from I-80 and Rt 206, and approximately one hour north west of New York City.
The kennel facility resides on a 6 acre property that is gated and fenced, where 3 of those acres are dedicated for our guests to run, dig, chase, and safely do what ever else free dogs put their minds to do.
- We are owner operators that live on the premises, and someone is available 24/7/365.
- 36x18 fenced, in ground swimming pool with non slip surfaces.
- Two private, and naturally shaded Dog Parks.
- Many fenced turn out pens, exercise yards, and play grounds.
- An inexhaustible amount of sticks, tennis balls, ropes, and time tested rubber toys.
- Automatic waterers and pools in all play pens and parks.
- Tiled in and out covered runs with automatic waters.
- Indoor training area with Humane 3/8” Loktuff rubber safety flooring.
- Vented quarantine room with its own private yard.
- All indoor areas are heated and air-conditioned.
- Plenty of parking with shaded spaces.